Preprocessing Nodes Not Exist in Node Repository

I am a beginner in Knime and I have been using the last version (4.5.0). According to YouTube tutorials there is a Preprocessing Group in Node Repository that I could not find. To be sure, I searched “Stop Word Filter” in the search box, but nothing appeared.
Does the location of Preprocessing change in the last version? Or I simply have to install some plugin?

Hi @Bahaar and welcome to the KNIME forum !

Would you mind please to upload here the YouTube tutorial link you are mentioning in your post so that Knimers can better understand what node is missing ?

Thanks

Ael

2 Likes

Hi @Bahaar

You need to install the KNIME Textprocessing – KNIME Hub extension, this provides that node and others. BTW the KNIME hub (hub.knime.com) is a great place to find workflows nodes and extensions.

best,
Gabriel

4 Likes

For completeness here is link to KNIME Docs where one can find out more about adding extensions and integrations to your KNIME Analytics Platform:
https://docs.knime.com/latest/analytics_platform_installation_guide/index.html#_installing_extensions_and_integrations

Welcome to KNIME Community @Bahaar!
Ivan

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind greeting. I watched a bunch of related tutorials, including the following link from Knime YouTube channel. However, I got my answer.

4 Likes

Your answer was very helpful. It works! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.