Problem executing a workflow on KNIME server

Hi,

I’m trying to execute a workflow that I deployed into KNIME server and each time I try to execute that workflow I get the following error message:

Error occurred while loading workflow into memory: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘/ Analytics/DATA_LOADING’: Errors loading workflow ‘DATA_LOADING’ due to missing extensions:

Extension: KNIME Core
Nodes: Table Column to Variable, Table Column to Variable

Error occurred while loading workflow into memory: An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘/DATA_LOADING’: Errors loading workflow ‘DATA_LOADING’ due to missing extensions:

An error occurred during the creation of a job for ‘DATA_LOADING’: Errors loading workflow ‘DATA_LOADING’ due to missing extensions:

Note: Server version is 4.9 and desktop version is 4.10
Thanks,
Hassan

Hello Hassan,

I had another customer with a similar issue. Please upgrade the Server to 4.10 or downgrade your desktop to 4.0. The Table Column to Variable node had changes in the latest release https://www.knime.com/changelog-v41. AP-12809: Enable flow variables of type boolean, long, array for Table Row/Column to Variable and Variable to Table Row/Column node.

Cynthia

3 Likes