Problem while loading workflows: “some node states were invalid”

Hi guys,

I'm experiencing a problem that I never encountered before. When I try to load a certain workflow it gives the following errors saying that “some node states were invalid”:

WARN LoadWorkflowRunnable Warnings during load: Status: Warning: MCYP3A4DB01C_BayesClass 6 loaded with warnings

WARN LoadWorkflowRunnable Status: Warning: MCYP3A4DB01C_BayesClass 6

WARN LoadWorkflowRunnable Status: Warning: calculate balanced accuracy 6:914

WARN LoadWorkflowRunnable Status: Warning: Some node states were invalid

WARN LoadWorkflowRunnable Status: Warning: calculate balanced accuracy 6:917

WARN LoadWorkflowRunnable Status: Warning: data_for_global_results_file 6:922

WARN LoadWorkflowRunnable Status: Warning: data_for_global_results_file 6:928

I'm using only standard nodes here and what is more curious is that once loaded with the “configured state” I can run all the nodes without problems. Anyway when I save the workflow and re-load it I encounter the same problems again and again. Please, do you have any idea why this happens?

Thanks in advance,

Gio

I think both have the same problem did you find the solución?

Hi mauuuuu5,

I think this problem disappear to me during some KNIME update. Now the only node that still gives me problems is the 2D/3D Scatterplot by Erlwood nodes repository. Giving me the following error:

Loading model settings failed: Int for key "minSize" not found.

All the other nodes seems to work fine now. Are you updated with the last KNIME version?

Hi gcincilla thank you for your response but I have the 3.3.0 Version and there is no pattern among the nodes that are bothering me except that most of them belong to the Data Manipulation familiy.

Best Regards