Problem with ImageJ Node if run from console

Hi everybody,

I try to run my KNIME workflow on a Linux Server. If I run the workflow within the GUI everything works fine. However, running it directly from the console, the ImageJ node gives me the following error and the workflow stops executing:

ValueToCellNodeModel     Problem occured in Image.czi : The specified macro has thrown an error while execution. Make sure that the used plugins a KNIME Log for details! Missing cell has been inserted

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Friedrich

I think the problem is the ImageJ1 node. Can you tell me the macro names you are using and if there is more information in the KNIME log can you post it?

Cheers,

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the answer!

Yes it seems to be the ImageJ node. I only get the error message I posted above, there is nothing more I can find on this in the KNIME log file or console.

Attached you find two examples of the same workflow: one was executed with the console (and got the error message), the other was executed within the GUI.

Cheers,

Friedrich

Hi Friedrich,

thank you very much for the example. I will try to find out whats going on here as soon as possible. however, as I'm currently traveling, it might take some days...

Again thanks for reporting the issue,

Christian

Hi Christian,

did you find time to look into this already?

Best,

Lorenz