problems of swath windows parameters of openswath workflow

Dear sir
When I use the openswath workflow in KNIME, I have met the following questions

" Will analyze the metadata first to determine the number of SWATH windows and the window sizes., Determined there to be 21 SWATH windows and in total 1985 MS1 spectra, Determined there to be 21 SWATH windows and in total 1985 MS1 spectra, , – done [took 10.77 s (CPU), 28.25 s (Wall)] – , Progress of ‘Loading data file G:\OpenMS\openswathinput\swathmsfiles-mzml\Fig2 HeLa-1h_MHRM_R01_T0.mzML’:, , , – done [took 58.92 s (CPU), 02:14 m (Wall)] – , Extraction will overlap between 389 and 388, This will lead to multiple extraction of the transitions in the overlapping regionwhich will lead to duplicated output. It is very unlikely that you want this., Please fix this by providing an appropriate extraction file with -swath_windows_file, OpenSwathWorkflow took 03:09 m (wall), 01:28 m (CPU), 12.28 s (system), 01:16 m (user).]"

This command prompt me to provide the swath_windows_file, but how can I get this file and how can I input this file to the workflow in KNIME

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.