problems with decision tree

hi all
I am working with knime for using a decision tree, but I can not find how to assemble the circuit so that the tree takes more than one decision, ie if age> 20 then if height> 1.8 then high. I wonder how to make this second decision that is dependent on the former. Thanks for your time. regards
hi all
I am working with knime for using a decision tree, but I can not find how to assemble the circuit so that the tree takes more than one decision, ie if age> 20 then if height> 1.8 then high. I wonder how to make this second decision that is dependent on the former. Thanks for your time. regards
hi all
hi all

Hi Jorge,

For the given example, it sounds as if the Rule Engine node might be a more direct route to your desired outcome.  Are you familiar with this node?