problems with image parameter adjuster

Hi,

After a recent update the Image Parameter Adjuster node doesn't work properly. If you open the interactive adjustment view it looks just like a normal image viewer. The button at the bottom is missing and it doesn't allow any interactivity.

I'm using KNIME 3.2.1 on Windows7 and KNIP 1.5.1.201608031220. 

Best,

Christian 

Thanks Christian for letting us know. With recent update you mean 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 or a nightly build?

Sorry for the trouble,

Christian

Hi Christian,

actually I used the nightly build to update only the ilastik integration and after that I've noticed the problems but it might be that it was already there after upgrading to 1.5.1 (which I did a bit earlier). Thanks for looking into that. 

Christian

Hi Christian,

Today I tried a completely new installation of KNIME 3.2.1 with KNIP installed from trusted and stable Community Contributions update sites only (no nightly build) and the problem with the image parameter adjuster is still there.

Best

Christian

Hi Christian,

I think the controls just moved from the bottom to the right? Can you find them there? Maybe you have to expand them.

Best,

Christian

Sorry, my mistake. Indeed they moved to the right and one needs to expand them to see the button. (To be honest I liked the old version more, because now you have to expand whenever you open that viewer which means quite some extra clicking if you use that node a lot).

Sorry again for reporting a non existing problem :-)

Christian

Hi Christian,

this will change again in the near future as we switch to the BDV. Stay tuned ;-)

Best, Christian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.