Problems with XML reader and Drugbank file

Hi,

I’m working on a Workflow that is, among other things, supposed to extract drugs from Drugbank.
For that purpose, I would like to use the XML file provided on the website.

As the file is really large, it is necessary to use X Path filters on the XML reader, so I went with “/dns:drugbank/dns:drug” and it does work on my local application.

However, it doesn’t work on my colleague’s application (even though we have the same version of Knime) and on the Knime Server.

Everytime, they want to execute the XML reader, the following error occurs: “NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect in regard with namespaces”.

I really can’t find any mistake, especially since it’s running on my local application without any errors.

Do you have any ideas, what I could change?

Thank you in advance!

Hi there @pharma,

welcome to KNIME Community Forum!

What KNIME version do you use? Considering it does work on your computer while on colleague’s and KNIME Server does not it would indicate to me that some settings/preferences are different.

Additionally I share with you two links regarding this same error:

Explore it a bit and if you don’t find solution come back here and we’ll see what to do next. If you do feel free to share it with us :wink:

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.