publicserver/008001_ApacheLogFileAnalytics

Has anyone tried to run the example workflow 008001_ApacheLogFileAnalytics. This workflow is available on the publicserver it's in folder 008_WebAnalytics. I wanted to see an example of webanalytics workflow but for same reason I'm getting an error when opening the workflow after downloading it.

WARN      WorkflowManager     Unable to insert connection "[22(1) -> 26( 1)]"
WARN      WorkflowManager     Unable to insert connection "[22(1) -> 23( 1)]"
WARN      WorkflowManager     Unable to insert connection "[24(1) -> 2( 1)]"
WARN      WorkflowManager     Unable to insert connection "[24(1) -> 13( 1)]"
WARN      WorkflowManager     Unable to insert connection "[23(1) -> 24( 1)]"
WARN      WorkflowManager     Unable to insert connection "[24(1) -> 5( 1)]"
WARN      WorkflowManager     Unable to insert connection "[39(1) -> 22( 1)]"
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable     Errors during load: Status: Error: 008001_ApacheLogFileAnalytics 0:0 loaded with errors
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable       Status: Error: 008001_ApacheLogFileAnalytics 0:0
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 22 into workflow, skipping it: Unable to load factory class "org.knime.countryfromip.CountryExctractorNodeFactory"
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 24 into workflow, skipping it: Unable to load factory class "org.knime.byteconverter.ByteConverterNodeFactory"
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 39 into workflow, skipping it: Unable to load factory class "org.knime.weblogreader.WebLogReaderNodeFactory"
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node connection [22(1) -> 23( 1)], source node does not exist
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node connection [22(1) -> 26( 1)], source node does not exist
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node connection [23(1) -> 24( 1)], destination node does not exist
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node connection [24(1) -> 5( 1)], source node does not exist
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node connection [24(1) -> 2( 1)], source node does not exist
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node connection [24(1) -> 13( 1)], source node does not exist
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node connection [39(1) -> 22( 1)], source node does not exist
ERROR     LoadWorkflowRunnable         Status: Error: Unable to load node connection [39(1) -> 22( 1)], destination node does not exist

I would appreciate if anyone can provide me some direction as to how to make this work? I can see there is not datasource attached to the workflow. But I thought these examples are fully functional.

Many thanks

Raz

Hi,

the missing nodes are all contained in the KNIME web analytics plugin, which is part of the KNIME labs (http://tech.knime.org/web-analytics)

You can achieve it with the KNIME Update site.

It worked fine thanks for the direction.

I meant to say that it worked fine as far as the workflow is concerned however the input file - raw data file is missing. I'd appreciate if you could point me in the right direction as I'd like to run this workflow

many thanks

Raz