Quickform input nodes in webportal

I have a workflow in which I use multiple quickform input nodes. I put them in the order that I wanted them to appear when I put it on the webportal, but the order that they show up when I check the wrapped metanode (with all of the input nodes) is not the same as what shows up when I put the workflow up on the webportal. For example, I have input nodes where the user can select a start date, and end date, and a name and they are in that order in the workflow. On the webportal, they show up end date, name selection, and then start date. It looks like with the legacy quickform nodes, you could adjust the weight of the node to adjust the order in which the inputs show up, but I can't find a way to do that with the non-legacy input nodes. 

How can I adjust the order in which the inputs show up in when the workflow is on the webportal?

Hi,

you can define the full layout of a page, by editing the Layout Wrapped Node Wizard. For this you need to go inside the Wrapped Node (e.g. by CTRL + DoubleClick) and there the button is the one most right in the button bar on top.

How this can be edited you can read in our Webportal Documentation. If you don't have access, please write me an EMail and I will send you the PDF.

Best regards, Iris

Hi, Iris

I am new to KNIME, and exploring KNIME server.

I am using Quickform inputs to control my workflow. but in my webportal execution , it doesn't prompt for values.

It will be useful for me if you share the Webportal documentation.

And can you guide me how to pass variables in query string for API calls.

Thanks,

Genus.

Hi, Iris

I am new to KNIME, and exploring KNIME server.

I am using Quickform inputs to control my workflow. but in my webportal execution , it doesn't prompt for values.

It will be useful for me if you share the Webportal documentation.

And can you guide me how to pass variables in query string for API calls.

Thanks,

Genus.