R Prediction Node error

HI,

I've got this error message trying to execute a R prediction node (please see the attached wf):

"ERROR R Predictor 0:51:32 Execute failed: Error during conversion of R values to KNIME types."

Thanks for any help,

My best

Alfredo

Hi Alfredo,

Which data types are returned by R? I can't check in your workflow since no data is included.

Cheers,

Roland

Hi Roland,

pls look carefully in the directory where you downloaded the wf, you shoud find a file named review.table...

Cheers,

Alfredo

I could not find the data either, could you please upload it?

Cheers

Hi, here it is.

Hi Alfredo,

It seems that one of the elements in your knime.out (P_Category) is actually a matrix. You will need to change the structure first so that you can pass it as a dataframe to KNIME.

Cheers,

Roland

Hi Roland,

I don't think this is the reason. I used such nodes many times w/o any errors... 

Cheers

Alfredo

Hi Alfredo I managed to run the workflow, but I think that you should specify that knime.out must a matrix data type. Please find attached the image with a similar code, but using a cluster instead

Hi mauuuuu5, thank you for the hint! 

Adding simply to the code knime.out <- as.matrix(knime.out) it doesn't give me any errors but all colums are strings, not suitable for further processing.

Here is an example of the data structure I wish:

default(S), p_default.0(D), p_default.1(D), i_default(S)

"0",0.857,0.143,0

Any suggestions? You can use the attached file.

Thanks a lot!

Alfredo

Just to correct a mistake in the previuos post, i_default should be integer: i_default(I)

I added a String to Number Node and so I solved... 

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.