re-start at the end of the workflow ?

hello to everyone
I want it to start again at the end of the workflow.
I want to give the workflow the first move and then repeat the workflow for example 5 times. how can I do it ?
I would appreciate if a sample workflow is added.
Thanks

you need to use a second workflow where you trigger in a loop the call local worklfow node as many times as you want…here a little sampleLoop workflow x-times.knar (4.2 KB)

1 Like

Hi; @adaptagis daptagis
I added the workflow to the knime but couldn’t open it. Where am I doing wrong.

Hi @umutcankurt!

That is a metanode template if not mistaken. You can add it to your existing workflow and test it :wink:

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Hi; @ipazin ipazin
call_​local_​workflow
Node removal or alternative node

Hi @umutcankurt -

Looks like you are missing an extension. Did the workflow not prompt you to download it when you opened?

If you’re uncertain about which nodes are associated with which extension, you can always check the KNIME Hub: https://hub.knime.com/knime/nodes/Call_Local_Workflow_Row_Based*zhYELiOdCKD64rlU

The box on the right hand side of the page tells you what extensions are needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi; @ScottF
workflow control is installed on the knime but the node does not appear. did not understand why

Hmmm. I just downloaded a fresh version of KNIME 3.7.2 to check this, and the relevant node was included without needing to download any extensions.

What version of KNIME AP are you running currently? Maybe you just need to update?

@ScottF

I started it again, but it still doesn’t come with me … why didn’t I find it?

Hi,

These nodes are part of KNIME Personal Productivity Tools extension. See from print screen how to find it when you go File–> >Install KNIME Extensions…

Hope this will help.

Br,
Ivan

Thanks @ipazin

I just did this. I’m going to try again now.

Hi; @Iris
Can I get your opinion on this issue. Where is the problem with you. ?

Can you check if you have the KNIME Personal Productivity Tools installed?

1 Like

@Iris I do not come, how to fix.

Hi,

can you have same settings as in my printscreen and type produc and then see what will KNIME offer?

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Dear @Iris, @ScottF and @ipazin ,

I think there is a problem here since although I have the extension already installed:

It does not appear in the update site extensions:

:blush:

1 Like

Agree, there is something strange going on. Thanks for the additional screenshots.

2 Likes

@ScottF @ipazin @Iris
wonder, I wonder if he could be here. I tried them all

appears loaded but does not appear in search

@armingrudd
Hi; Armin Thanks for the support and for trying :+1:

1 Like

There have been no positive developments. As I understand it

@ScottF @ipazin @Iris
Now I get this error knime initially

Some Node Link Updates failed
Unable to check for update on node “Loop x-times 2:0”: Errors checking updates:
Status: Error: Node “Call Local Workflow (Row Based)” not available from extension “KNIME Personal Productivity Tools” (provided by “KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland”; plugin “org.knime.explorer.nodes” is not installed)