Rebuild VBA in Knime

Hi there!
As I want to embed the Excel macro in KNIME, I found there was no direct node that can write a VBA script. I was wonder if there is another way that can convert the VB script into another format and rebuild it in Knime. Can someone provide me idea about that?

Thanks

Hi there!

Welcome to KNIME Community Forum!

Why do you want to use VBA script in KNIME? What does script do? I think you should be able to convert your script meaning do what script is doing using KNIME nodes…

Br,
Ivan

Thanks for replying,

I was trying to read some macro_embeded excel worksheet(.xlsm). I found that it was capable for Knime to read just one sheet, but as it comes to lists of sheet Knime will crash. Thus I wrote macro to remove all those embeded macro and transfer into (.xlsx) format, I wonder if there is a way to rebuild those VBA ahead of read those sheets.

Hi there,

sry for a delay on this one. Still don’t get it really? You are able to read only one sheet? What error do you get when KNIME crashes? Can you share a sample file and workflow to test it? Sry I can’t be of a more help currently…

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.