Report Designer

I’ve just updated to Knime 4.7 (apple silicon).
I encountered the following problem in the Report Designer module: if I select a component of the report and go to XML Source tab for manual editing, I am not positioned in the part of the document corresponding to the previously selected component, as it did in Knime version 4.6. This makes manual intervention on the XML particularly complex.

Hi @pacorinil,

I could reproduce your issue and unfortunately this looks like a bug. I have opened a ticket (internal ID: AP-19967) for our developers to have a look at it. Thanks for letting is know!

Best regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.