RepositoryManager Can't load factory class ???

when i run my new node it apprear alwais thi two errors:
ERROR main RepositoryManager Node org.mio.MioNodeFactory' from plugin 'org.mio' could not be created.
ERROR main RepositoryManager Can't load factory class for node: org.mio.MioNodeFactory
i tray to change all but i have alwais the same errors it si strange beacuse i cut and paste the code of j48 node that exixt already
who can hepl me please?

Interesting. Have you used the wizard to create the node classes? Are you using any external libraries? Can you also check the log files (located in the runtime workspace under .metadata/knime/knime.log and .metadata/.log).

Sorry for not being more specific but the information you provided is somewhat fuzzy.

Bernd

i have to modify a j48 node but frist i would like to tray to create a new j48 node i use the same code that i found into plugin org.knime.ext.weka i cut and paste this code, i use the wizard and i add external libreries i don't have error in code but when i run i have alwais the two errors ERROR main RepositoryManager Node org.mio.MioNodeFactory' from plugin 'org.mio' could not be created.
ERROR main RepositoryManager Can't load factory class for node: org.mio.MioNodeFactory
i don't know why my node don't start can you halp me? i need of help!
sorry for my english!!!!if you give me your email address i can send you my project and you can see with your eyes the problem
thank's
Mariano

You find may Email address online: http://www.inf.uni-konstanz.de/bioml/staff/wiswedel.html. Feel free to send me the plugin sources.

One potential pitfall is the external library: If you used the the standard eclipse build path, it won't work in the runtime workspace. You should use the plugin.xml. Details are in the FAQ. But again, it's a guess. I'm sure I can figure it out when looking at the sources.

Best regards
Bernd

Also, this error shows up if the package that contains the NodeFactory is not exported by the plug-in.
When you open the editor for the plugin.xml file (located in the root of your project), look at the "Runtime" tab, make sure, all packages that contain NodeFactories are listed in the left section "Exported Packages".
Normally our NewNodeWizard would add the node's package there - but it might be worth checking.

I just had a look at the plugin that you sent me. The problem originates from a wrong import of the external library. Don't use the eclipse build path dialog to add external libraries but instead follow the instructions in the FAQ on How do I include and use external java libraries in my new KNIME plugin?.

I saw that you use the jar file knime-weka.jar (from the KNIME weka plugin). Unfortunately that is necessary right now as we are currently not exporting the contained packages in the corresponding plugin. The ideal solution is that we expose all packages to downstream plugins and that you add a dependency to our weka plugin (instead of copying the jar file).

So in order to fix your problem now just follow the instructions in the FAQ (and don't hesitate to ask if it does not work for any reason).

Regards
Bernd

hi bernd
I created a library(.jar) and a directory library with .jar file but i don't understand where i have to put it.
when i open eclipse i can't find my library in list
thanks for all!!!

Hi Mariano,

is "library" the name of the directory? Do you see at least the directory in the eclipse project explorer (the tree, in which you see the files and directories contained in a plugin)?

If you followed the steps from the FAQ and you don't see the jar file in the "lib" (or "library") directory, it's a good sign (the package explorer hides the registered libraries from that view).

You should see the library popping up in the "plug-in references" tree entry (it includes a list of all java libraries and the ones you have manually included).

Bernd

it's all ok now my node run!
thanks for all