RFM Analysis

Hello Folks!

I am looking for a way to combine duplicate dates in a column (same dates that i only want presented once), but where other attributes and values are combined aswell! Anyone who understand and can help?

Hi there,

Welcome to KNIME Community Forum!

If I got you right you should use GroupBy node. Grouping column should be your date column and your aggregation methods should be what suits your logic best :wink:

Try it out and if any questions feel free to ask.

Br,
Ivan

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for the reply, You were right about the GroupBy node - after a hour or two I managed to configure it in the right way and have now completed my RFM analysis using K-means!

I am also interested in trying to forecast the sales taking point of departure in my training set (data from sales/orders in 2017-2018) and testing it on sales/orders in my testset (2019, up until may) - Would you perhaps know a visual knime workflow that could guide me in the right direction?

All the best

Rasmus

1 Like

Hi Rasmus,

Glad you made it!

KNIME offers a lot of workflow examples on EXAMPLES Server so I would start my investigation from there. For example 04_Analytics and 50_Applications folders have some nice workflows for prediction. What you can find useful is KNIME Hub. It is a place to search and explore KNIME nodes and workflows from above mentioned Server. Also all workflows are available from KNIME Explorer.

EXSAMPLES

Hope it helps.

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.