I found a partial solution to my problem using "External SSH Tool"..couple of issues: (Attached is the screenshot for reference)
1) Passing a single input file and single output file is too restrictive. I don't really care about input file (my shell scripts handles the part of checking if any input files present), but it seems to be a requirement for this node.
2) Reading multiple output files. The script produces multiple output files so I cannot read multiple files outputs. give me erro saying "Execute failed: Copying multiple files, but destination is missing or a file."
3) This node deletes both input and output file, how can i prevent from deletion ?
4) Not stable. Sometimes it give errors saying "Didn't get any value for column(s) with index #0. Please verify column type(s)" . even though the I ran the same file multiple times.
5) I don't have a way to check if process is finished, thankfully the node gives intermediate message saying "waiting for the node to finish" which is fine but I don't think it keeps track of spawned sub processes.
Any additional help is appreciated on 1,2,3,4.