Salesforce SOQL Node

I’m having trouble using the Salesforce extension. When I use the Salesforce Authentication node, it’s successfully able to return a Salesforce Authentication token. However, when I connect this node to the Salesforce SOQL, it fails to fetch Salesforce Objects list. I’m fairly new to this. Anyway to fix this

Hi @vkumar and welcome to the Community!

Did you execute the Salesforce Authentication node, i.e. it shows a green traffic light? Only then the Salesforce SOQL Node can fetch objects. Sometimes this takes a while.

If this does not work for you, could you please share some more information: Which KNIME Version are you working with? Is there anything that looks like an error message in the console you could share? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the configuration of the Salesforce Authentication Node?

Kind Regards,
Lukas

Thanks a lot for the Response. Salesforce Authentication node has a green traffic light but the Salesforce SOQL says . I’m working with KNIME 4.5.1. The Salesforce SOQL Node says that it can’t fetch objects. Also, no error message in Error Log.

Hey @vkumar ,

hmm, this is strange. I assume the Salesforce Simple Query does not work either? And you can access Salesforce via Browser?

I could imagine this has something to do with the network and traffic is not allowed from outside of your company network: Or are you already in your company network, e.g. via VPN?

Would you mind sharing the knime.log file on DEBUG Level? You can activate the debug level from File → Preferences → KNIME

Please try authenticating and fetching after setting the debug level so that some logs get actually written. You’ll then find the log file either at /.metadata/knime/knime.log or from within the KNIME AP → View → Open KNIME Log.

Thanks,
Lukas

Thanks for the help. It looks like the issue is that the API is disabled in SF.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.