Save a Dashboard isn´t possible since KNIME update

Hello together,

i install the update of KNIME.

After that it isn´t possible to save a (Component)Dashboard to the file system with a mouse right klick, as previously

Greetings

Hi @USCHUKN1ME ,

this is because the default browser to display interactive views changed to the CEF Browser:

to get back the old functionality, you can change that back to the Bundled Chromium Browser.

Best Regards,
Lukas

1 Like

Hello @LukasS,

with that setting, i get an empty Dashboard!

I am using Firefox

Greetings

1 Like

Hey @USCHUKN1ME,

huh, that is not how it should be. I have the same here and just reported the bug. Will come back to you as soon as I know more!

Best Regards,
Lukas

3 Likes

Hi @LukasS,

thank you !

Greetings

2 Likes

(The internal reference for this one is AP-18094)

1 Like

Hi @lukas,

where can I find this internal reference.

Hi @USCHUKN1ME, this was just a note so I can come back to you more easily once this is fixed. These references show up in the changelog, e.g. for KNIME AP 4.5.0.

3 Likes

Hello @LukasS,

what do you think how long will it take until the bugfix is available?

The dashboard is created and distributed twice a day with us.

Greetings

1 Like

Hello @USCHUKN1ME ,

it will be available in the next Bugfix release end of January if this is fixed. I would recommend to stick to a previous version for now.

Best regards,
Lukas

3 Likes

Hello @LukasS,

Is it possible, without major problems, to install an older version of KNIME over a newer?

Best regards

Hi @USCHUKN1ME ,

I would uninstall first and then install the other version. Workflows that have been saved with the newer version issue a warning when opened in an older version because new nodes won’t work in an old version. You’d have to replace them with older ones for the workflow to run correctly in the older AP.

Cheers, Lukas

1 Like

Hi @LukasS

i´ll wait for the bugfix :slight_smile:

Uninstall and Install the older Version is too much effort for me.

Thx

1 Like

Hi again,

installed the KNIME Update today - now it is posisble again to save the Dashboad as a html-file

using this settings:

regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.