Save files to a SharePoint

Hi all,

I would like to save some excel files which are manipulated and created into a Knime workflow.
I see in the repository SharePoint library connection and SharePoint list connection but I am not sure if this what I need or not.
If one of the above can be used, can you please help me to understand what this is working?

Thanks
Jules

Hi @IuliaM
I’m not sure I understood your question correctly. But have you seen Table Writer node? :thinking:
“This node writes a data table in an internal format to a file or a remote location (denoted by a URL), ready to be read with a Table Read node.”

1 Like

Hi @FtmhRahimi,
Sorry for not being understandable :slight_smile:
So, I have a knime workflow which is creating from a large file, separate files using Group Loop, String Manipulation(Variable), Create file Name, Excel Writer and Variable Loop End and at the end of this node I will like to save these separate files into a SharePoint.
I am not sure if this Table Writer note is helping :thinking:

Let me know if you need more info

Thanks so much :slight_smile:
Iulia

Hello @IuliaM,

if you connect SharePoint Online Connector node to your Excel Writer node you can avoid writing files locally and directly write them to SharePoint. Check out this blog post to learn more about new File Handling nodes in KNIME:

Regarding nodes you mentioned see here:

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.