Scatter Plot Node on Windows

Hi everybody,

I’m using KNIME 3.7.1 on Windows and Chrome.
When I run the Node "Scatter Plot (JavaScript) in my workflow I get the following results:

1. activating the “create image at outport” => I get a static view of the scatter plot
  2. using right click on node and select “Interactive View: Scatter plot” => an icon is created in the task bar, but no window is opened.
    No error message is shown neither on console nor in the log file.

Can anybody help me with that?

Thx in advance
filum

Sounds like perhaps there is a problem with KNIME launching a browser on your machine to display the plot. Have you tried changing the default browser? Check in KNIME Preferences -> General -> Web Browser.

Thank you for your answer. Changing of the default browser does not have any effect. When I try to open the interactive view KNIME tries to open Chromium as configured in Preferences -> KNIME -> JavaScript views. When I change that config to Chrome it does not work either. It seems that anything is missing but I can not figure out what it is.
I can start Chromium directly without a problem.

Hi everybody,

I’m still struggling with the problem that I can’t use (parts) of the JavaScrpt-nodes with interactive visualisation: the window doesn’t open neither with the internal nor the external browser.
Any hint is appreceated

filum

Hi Filum!

So none of JavaScript Views works? Can you share a log to see if there is more information?

Br,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

thx for answering.
I feel a bit sheepish about it. I reinstalled my Chrome (due to other reasons) and everything works fine. Sorry for that.

br filum

1 Like

No problem. Glad it works now :slight_smile:
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.