Sequence Missing value

I want to know how can I make my missing data follow a sequence

I need it to start at 395294 and end at the last when it doesn’t find a value

Thanks

If I understand correctly, we are only dealing with tail data (ending data) and you just want to add 395294, 395295, 395296, etc.

Here is a workflow that does that. If you need further help attach a workflow with data inside or a table creator node with the data you want to sequentialize.

sequential_replacement.knwf (15.7 KB)

Sorry, been trying to post this for the past hour and a half or so (basically the question was about 10 mins old). Laptop froze right after I took the first screenshot of the completed workflow. Eventually it was my Knime that was using too much memory. I did not want to kill it as it could corrupt my workspace. And then ended up hard-rebooting once I was able to close Knime. I see that @victor_palacios has replied. My approach is quite similar. Anyways, here goes:

Hi @Jalvear and welcome to the Knime Community.

Without seeing your whole data, I can’t quite catch what the pattern should be for the sequence. However, for the sake of helping you, I’ll use a sequence of incrementing by 1.

There are a few ways to do this. Perhaps the most direct and simplest way to do this is to use the Counter Generation node.

I put something together that looks like this:

Input data:

Results:

And here’s the workflow: Sequence Missing value.knwf (21.1 KB)

Thank you both very much for your help, it was quite useful, I’ve been looking for the solution all day, thanks.

1 Like

Thank you both very much for your help, it was quite useful, I’ve been looking for the solution all day, thanks…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.