Sharepoint Online Connector org/knime/filehandling/core/connections/base/BaseFSConnection

Hi, I am using the Knime 4.6.1. After reinstalling the online sharepoint connnector package, I get the following error: " Execute failed: org/knime/filehandling/core/connections/base/BaseFSConnection"
This is the log:
2023-01-11 14:36:49,041 : ERROR : KNIME-Worker-11-SharePoint Online Connector 3:528 : : Node : SharePoint Online Connector : 3:528 : Execute failed: org/knime/filehandling/core/connections/base/BaseFSConnection
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/knime/filehandling/core/connections/base/BaseFSConnection
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:294)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.defineClass(ClasspathManager.java:718)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:641)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:609)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:589)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:568)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:346)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:401)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:480)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:171)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at org.knime.ext.sharepoint.filehandling.node.SharepointConnectionNodeModel.execute(SharepointConnectionNodeModel.java:100)
at org.knime.core.node.NodeModel.executeModel(NodeModel.java:549)
at org.knime.core.node.Node.invokeFullyNodeModelExecute(Node.java:1267)
at org.knime.core.node.Node.execute(Node.java:1041)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.NativeNodeContainer.performExecuteNode(NativeNodeContainer.java:595)
at org.knime.core.node.exec.LocalNodeExecutionJob.mainExecute(LocalNodeExecutionJob.java:95)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.NodeExecutionJob.internalRun(NodeExecutionJob.java:201)
at org.knime.core.node.workflow.NodeExecutionJob.run(NodeExecutionJob.java:117)
at org.knime.core.util.ThreadUtils$RunnableWithContextImpl.runWithContext(ThreadUtils.java:367)
at org.knime.core.util.ThreadUtils$RunnableWithContext.run(ThreadUtils.java:221)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at org.knime.core.util.ThreadPool$MyFuture.run(ThreadPool.java:123)
at org.knime.core.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:246)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.knime.filehandling.core.connections.base.BaseFSConnection cannot be found by org.knime.ext.sharepoint.filehandling_4.6.4.v202211161817
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:519)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:171)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
ā€¦ 27 more
Any ideas how to address this?

1 Like

Hi @afaik,

Can you verify the Version of the filehandling plugin in your current installation?

You can find them in KNIME ā†’ Help ā†’ About KNIME Analytics Platform ā†’ Installation Details. Click on the Plug-Ins Tab and enter filehandling in the search box:

In case your installation does not show 4.6.2 as Version, you might update the KNIME Basic File System Connectors.

Cheers,
Sascha

1 Like

Hi @sascha.wolke
This is what mine shows and this matches my base installation of 4.6.1. So, is the recommendation to update my base to 4.6.2 or a later one?

Hi @afaik,

So, is the recommendation to update my base to 4.6.2 or a later one?

Yes, updating everything to the latest 4.6.x version should be the best way to fix this. The Sharepoint 4.6.4 plugin requires at least filehandling 4.6.2.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.