Shroedinger nodes on knime server

Hi, I’d like to use a workflow with Schrodinger nodes on the web portal. The workflow runs locally, but it fails in the server. I tried to copy the preferences.epf file of the working local machine in the server, but it doesn’t work. Is there any other installation step I am missing?

0 Likes

Hi @corocla,

Could you please post the error message you are seeing? Can you also confirm that the Schrodinger extension has been installed on the server executor?

Cheers,
Roland

0 Likes

The problem is that I don’t know how to install the extension on the server executor. Is there a way to do it by line commands?

0 Likes

Sure, you can just install the extension from command line, see here for instructions: https://docs.knime.com/2018-12/server_admin_guide/index.html#installing-additional-extensions

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Roland

1 Like

Hello,

I hope you were able to install the Schrodinger extention on the server itself and all is working well, but if the problem still remains please feel free to contact Schrodinger’s support team by emailing: help@schrodinger.com and we would be happy to help you further.

Many thanks,

Katalin

1 Like

New misterious situation.

When I run a workflow with Schrodinger nodes, on the Webportal I get this error:

Neutralizer 0:1141:1157
Execute failed: License is not correctly set

If I run the same workflow locally (with knime analytics, in the same machine where knime server runs) it runs perfectly. The license is set in the same way!

This error disappears if I shutdown/startup knime-server… but occationally appears, and I have no idea why. How can I avoid this issue?

0 Likes

Hi Corocla,

I think that might be best looked into by contacting Katalin directly via the above suggested email address.

Best,

Jon

0 Likes

Hi,

Just wanted to send a quick follow-up email to make sure you were able to resolve the problem you were seeing with the Schrodinger nodes when using the Webportal?
I hope all worked out well, but if we can do anything to help, please contact help@schrodinger.com and we are happy to help with any issues specific to the Schrodinger nodes in Knime.

Many thanks,

Katalin

0 Likes