Single Call and Call Lokal Workflow of the same Workflow

Hello
I’m looking for a way to call a workflow both independently and via the call local / call remote workflow. For this I have added the node: container input (jason). If data is available, i would like to use the data , otherwise i would like to ask the user for input. Unfortunately this does not work correctly. If I have called the workflow once via call locally workflow, the container input node always contains the data from the last call.
Other
Can someone help me there?

Hi,
That is strange. The Container Input should not contain the input from the last call. With the “call independently”, do you mean via REST API?
Kind regards,
Alexander

Hello Alex,
no. this is a misunderstanding.
i have a workflow (Workflow A) with a string input widget (user input). so the user can run this workflow
And i have another workflow (workflow B) with a call wokflow node to call workflow A. In this case i dont need the input widget. i need the data from the container input (jason) node. But if I have called the workflow once via call local workflow, the container input node always contains the data from the last call.

so what i need:
Execute Workflow A ==> Ask user for Input.

Execute Workflows B ==> Call local Workflow A, skip User Input and use data from input container.
greetings…

Hi Tim,
I can reproduce the behavior now but I don’t know why it matters. The String Widget node can be in the workflow at any time. If it is executed in the WebPortal, it is shown, otherwise in the REST execution case you can just ignore its input. Just give it a default value and if that has changed. If it was changed, you are in the WebPortal, otherwise you are in a REST call. Would that work for you?
Kind regards,
Alexander

Hey Alex,
i did the same thing with the data from the input container but that didn’t work. I will change the workflow and check the data from the input widget.
thanks…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.