Solutions to “Just KNIME It!” Challenge 11 - Season 2

:boom: New Wednesday, new Just KNIME It! challenge! :boom:

Are you ready to play with the super popular GPT large language models :robot_face: :memo:? The this week’s challenge is for you!

:sparkles: Hone your API interaction skills and build components or data apps to communicate with one of OpenAI’s GPT models!

Here is the challenge. Let’s use this thread to post our solutions to it, which should be uploaded to your public KNIME Hub spaces with tag JKISeason2-11.

:sos: Need help with tags? To add tag JKISeason2-11 to your workflow, go to the description panel on the right in KNIME Analytics Platform, click the pencil to edit it, and you will see the option for adding tags right there. :slight_smile: Let us know if you have any problems!

Chat GPT

1 Like

Let’s break the ice, here my first attempt:

Thoug using my free account I receive a 429 error, perhaps someone with a subscription can test.

4 Likes

Same as @morpheusTM
My free account keeps giving me 429 error. If some of you have account, please test this and let me know if there is any problems. It would be great helpful for me to understand API workflow.

6 Likes

I checked it with my API key, it works fine!

Great Solution

4 Likes

@Mpattadkal
It was really great to know ! Thanks a lot !
This was my first time to insert GPT API in KNIME and I was not sure if it works well.

I really appreciate your feedback.

KNIME changed my world !

4 Likes

We are so very happy to hear this! Many thanks!

2 Likes

Happy to see it working! Tnx

2 Likes

This is my solution.

New message and ChatGPT response are additionally displayed in the tile view.

It would be helpful if the challenge did not require a paid account.

7 Likes

This one was hard and was SUPER FUN!!!
here is my solution:

I built a simple app (component) that works a little differently than ChatGPT itself, in that the chat history is not retained. It is one question at a time.
Thanks for this challenge: I learned a lot about REST API’s, which i typically get help with from our comp team when adding to workflows in daily work.
I hope you enjoy it!!! It’s very addictive! (or as the kids are saying, addicting…)

4 Likes

Hi, KNIMEr, :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Here is mine:

Here is my notes

Best,
HaveF

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

Here is my solution. So far it seems that everyone here used pretty much the same approach - thanks to very clear API description and examples by OpenAI.

However I decided to ask ChatGPT to solve this exercise, in my opinion I got quite a good advice:

8 Likes

Trying my bit … facing regular issue of too many values while i havent used the token limit.

7 Likes

@AnilKS ---- i am fascinating by your app header. time for some learnin’!!! thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Hello, here is my solution: JKISeason2-11 – KNIME Community Hub

4 Likes

Hello community,

Sometimes I publish more than one solution in the wee challenges, today I published new one solution based on Python node and GPT-3: JKISeason2-11 ver 1.1 – KNIME Community Hub

It is necessary to install the OpenAI library on Python environment, then using the follow instruction:

pip install openai

The flow is concise, using Python:

and the exit is similar to my previous solution:

4 Likes

Haha we’re happy you found this one fun! We didn’t want to miss out on the trend. :wink:

1 Like

WHOAH! Very cool indeed!

1 Like

Yet another nice looking solution by you! :smiley:

We love it that you give challenges more than one go sometimes! :slight_smile: Very creative.

Hello again,

I know, some people aren’t expert using JSON, then I create a new versión using XML: JKISeason2-11 ver 1.2 – KNIME Community Hub

The exit is the same like previous flows

2 Likes