Sorting table with custom column type throws exception.

Hi All, 

I'm working with a custom filestore cell implementation and when sorting table with my data I get the following exception. Any ideas what part of the API I might be mis-using?

Cheers,

Aaron

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed copying file stores to local handler
	at org.knime.core.data.filestore.internal.WriteFileStoreHandler.copyFileStore(WriteFileStoreHandler.java:193)
	at org.knime.core.data.filestore.internal.WriteFileStoreHandler.translateToLocal(WriteFileStoreHandler.java:158)
	at org.knime.core.data.container.Buffer.writeDataCell(Buffer.java:1361)
	at org.knime.core.data.container.Buffer.writeRow(Buffer.java:1318)
	at org.knime.core.data.container.Buffer.addRow(Buffer.java:618)
	at org.knime.core.data.container.DataContainer.addRowToTableWrite(DataContainer.java:500)
	at org.knime.core.data.container.DataContainer.access$6(DataContainer.java:461)
	at org.knime.core.data.container.DataContainer$ASyncWriteCallable.callWithContext(DataContainer.java:1244)
	at org.knime.core.data.container.DataContainer$ASyncWriteCallable.call(DataContainer.java:1214)
	at org.knime.core.data.container.DataContainer$ASyncWriteCallable.call(DataContainer.java:1)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\Temp\knime_testCreateGates75574\knime_fs-CreateGates_0_5-75581\000\000\2ColumnStore.fs (The system cannot find the file specified)
	at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
	at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195)
	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
	at org.knime.core.util.FileUtil.copy(FileUtil.java:179)
	at org.knime.core.util.FileUtil.copy(FileUtil.java:292)
	at org.knime.core.data.filestore.internal.WriteFileStoreHandler.copyFileStore(WriteFileStoreHandler.java:191)
	... 13 more

Hi Aaron,

is that file store cell in memory or on disc? There is a known issue with file stores that are kept in memory until the #flushToFileStore method is invoked. Or is that FileStore already on disc when you create the cell around it? (In that case we would need to diagnose further...)

- Bernd