Spanish nodes and IO node

Hi! I need your help, is there any place where could I download enrichment, transformation and preprocessing nodes for Spanish languages? I understand that is not the same use nodes made for English in a spanish text.

My second questions is about import data. I have a txt file with comments that I want to analyze with a tag clud, but I couldn't load the info using the Flat File Document Parser

Hi fri0,

the Stop word filter (since 2.9) and the Snowball stemmer node can be applied for Spanish language. Make sure to select the right language in the dialog of the node. Unfortunately there is no part of speech tagger node for Spanish so far.

How is your data in the txt file formatted? Is it row wise data with column separated by e.g. a semicolon, or is it just "a bunch of text" in the txt file? If you have csv like data you can use the File Reader node an specify the separator. For the latter you can use the Flat File Parser, but this node reads all text and does not ignore comments.

Cheers, Kilian

Hi Kilian, thanks for your answer.

I used the File Reader and I could import the data. My txt file has one comment per line. I could see the result with each comment in a row. Then, I wanted to try the Stop Word Filter but an error appears: "The dialog cannot be opened for the following reason: No column in spec compatible to "Document Value"". I would understand that the File Reader does not create the colmun that is the input for the Stop Word Filter, Am I right? Maybe is the Flow Variables tab, because there are no values in all the fields.

Thanks again and I hope you could help me, thanks!

Hi fri0,

the File Reader node creates String column from text fields. The Stop Word filter requires a Document column to operate on. You can transform strings into documents using the Strings to Document node. In the dialog of this node you can specify the column used as title (or text or authors) of a document.

Cheers, Kilian

Thanks Kilian, I could make it works!

But I have more problems, I want to create a tag cloud, but now I need more specifics columns.

Is there a manual where each node is totaly explain it? Thanks!

Hi,

yes, there is an example about how to create a tag cloud, see: http://tech.knime.org/gene-and-protein-tag-cloud-example

Cheers, Kilian

Thanks Killian, I will try with that example.