SQLite issue

I use DB writer to write some data in sqlite, seems successfully, but the DB reader doesn’t read these record, what’s wrong?

For example, I write IBM’s stock data until 5 May but reader only find data up to 31 Mar.

Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 10.42.15 AM Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 10.42.49 AM Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 10.43.03 AM

Hi @anguslou,

Unfortunately your two pictures of a subset of the nodes you are using doesn’t give us much to go on. Without knowing the configuration behind them we can only make generalised guesses.

For example:
Are your two Sqllite connectors pointing at the same place?

Are you actually writing and reading the same table?

Is your rule based row filter filtering out the rows that you say are missing?

How is your flow ensuring that you are writing to the database BEFORE you attempt to read from it?

Do you have a WHERE clause in your dB query reader that is filtering rows?

If you modify your flow so that you have a query reader reading from the same database after the writer, do you still see the problem?

for example you could temporarily change your flow so that the flow variable port from db writer links to query reader to ensure that writing occurs before reading and see if this changes the result.

If you are still having problems, I suggest you upload a small workflow that exhibits the problem, and/or upload screenshots of your node configurations which will make it easier for people to assist.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for the prompt reply.

I go through the forum again and seems SQLite is not a good choice for its issues. I rework with H2 database and solve the issue above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.