SSH Connection Failure --> Test Connection "Permission denied"

Hello,

i’m trying to connect to a SFTP-Server using the “SSH Connection” Node and filled all needed entries. By clicking “test connection” i got the information that the permission is denied.

I have already called our business partner to clear that there is no firewall or any other modul that possibly block our connection. I tried to connect with another sofware (FileZilla) and there it works fine. So now i dont know what could be the problem for the connection failure.

My KNIME Log looks like this…
2019-07-15 11:10:57,675 : WARN : SwingWorker-pool-5-thread-1 : : TestConnectionDialog$TestWorker : SSH Connection : 0:1547 : Couldn’t connect
3: Permission denied.
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.throwStatusError(ChannelSftp.java:2873)
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._stat(ChannelSftp.java:2225)
at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.cd(ChannelSftp.java:343)
at org.knime.base.filehandling.remote.files.SFTPRemoteFile.getLsEntry(SFTPRemoteFile.java:693)
at org.knime.base.filehandling.remote.files.SFTPRemoteFile.internalExists(SFTPRemoteFile.java:282)
at org.knime.base.filehandling.remote.files.SFTPRemoteFile.exists(SFTPRemoteFile.java:270)
at org.knime.base.filehandling.remote.connectioninformation.node.TestConnectionDialog$TestWorker.doInBackgroundWithContext(TestConnectionDialog.java:238)
at org.knime.base.filehandling.remote.connectioninformation.node.TestConnectionDialog$TestWorker.doInBackgroundWithContext(TestConnectionDialog.java:1)
at org.knime.core.util.SwingWorkerWithContext.doInBackground(SwingWorkerWithContext.java:106)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Any suggeestion to solve this problem? Is it possible that Java causes the problem?

Greets
Christopher

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: SSH Connection failed -> Permission denied