Stock-modeling example, getting Execution canceled

I’m a new user with Knime and installed version 4.5 today. I’m running the stock-modeling example and am getting “Call Workflow (Table Based) (deprecated) 3:243 Execution canceled” when run. Is the process too old to run in v 4.5? I set the workflow path to the directory where I “save as” the example file. Did that matter? What am I missing?

Thank you in advance,
Ron

Hello @rrd2,

and welcome to KNIME Community!

Can you share KNIME Hub link of a workflow you are running? Although error message doesn’t indicate this my guess would be you don’t have a workflow you are trying to call with Call Workflow (Table Based) node.

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Hello Ivan,

Would that be “api.hub.knime.com” listed in “My-KNIME-HUB” in Knime Explorer?

Thanks,
Ron

Hello Ron @rrd2,

Nop. Where did you get this workflow from? If it’s on Hub then link is on the right side.
CopyShortLinkHub

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

Hello ipazin,

I had opened it from the Knime Explorer under “Examples (knime@api.hub.knime.com)” and did a save-as to my local workspace. I’ve traced the original workflow to 01_Stocks – KNIME Hub

Hope this helps,
Ron

Hello @rrd2,

I see it. In this case you also need to save 02_Stock_model – KNIME Hub workflow (the workflow being called) locally in same folder.

Br,
Ivan

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.