stop workflow in specifc case

Dear all,

How can I stop the workflow using the fail in execution node when I have a null row (column files).

Bests.

Hi @Mokrani -

Here’s an example workflow I came up with. Basically you convert the “files” column into a workflow variable, use the Java Edit Variable (simple) node to convert that variable, and set up an If Switch node based on whether “files” is missing or not. If it is, it takes the bottom path of the If switch and fails. Otherwise, the workflow continues.

IfSwitchFailInExecutionExample.knwf (15.3 KB)

1 Like

problem Solved Thank you !!!

another Question in mode Batch.
How can I disappear this sign and exit when the workflow finish or stop without interaction of third part (means me)

1 Like

Hi @mokrani -

You are posing some interesting questions! I talked to one of the devs, and there a couple of options here.

1. Use the --launcher.suppressErrors option, and remove the -noexit option, on the original workflow in batch mode. Even if the workflow encounters the Fail In Execution node, the popup error dialog will not appear. This has the downside of suppressing any other errors that may occur, though.

2. Create a separate workflow, and use the Call Local Workflow node (see attached example). This node will execute successfully even if it encounters an error in the workflow that it calls.

CallLocalWorkflowExample.knwf (6.3 KB)

Try these out and let us know what you think!

3 Likes

Thanks it helps!

1 Like

Do you know How to run knime .BAT files invisibly (in background).

I tried this methode but its just wrapped the command Prompt line (make it invisible) but knime command its appear

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.