Subset Matcher

The “subset matcher” node in “Using Association Rules” searches my products in the association rules database but returns the sorted list. For example, for the existing list in the database (21, 12, 15), “subset matcher” returns the list (12,15,21) and subsequently the association rule is not located. Can I get the lists in “AntecedentsItems” without ordering?

Hi jablanco81,

Currently it’s not possible, but you can ungroup your lists in the database with the Ungroup node and create a sorted list using the GroupBy node (the List (sorted) aggregation method).

Best,
Anna

Hi Anna,

I don´t want to sort the lists, I want to get lists of matching cells without sorting. In the “AntecedentsItems” output table, the values ​​are ordered and do not match the background in the rule set. For example, if you enter the basket [229, 225], the output table “AntecedentsItems” is [225], [225,229] and [229]. The association [229, 225] is missing and there are no recommended products. The recommendation engine does not run correctly.

Best,
José A.

Hi Anna,

I found a solution with the “ungroup” and “groupby” nodes. This system is valid if the order of the purchase does not matter.

Thank you.
Best,
José A