Sum of Rows with same value in a column

Hello,

Is there a way in knime to compute a sum of rows with same value in a specific column. Attached is the excel file for the data and the highlighted (sum) is what I need. Thanks in advance! :slight_smile: Sample File.xlsx (16.1 KB)

1 Like

Hi @AlyKnime ,

KNIME_project34.knwf (8.5 KB)

GL,
Mehrdad

1 Like

Hi @mehrdad_bgh,

Thanks for this but I need the rows to be the same count. It is like there is a subtotal per PO. And computation of impact is per PO as well since the PO# are the same and the PO qty as well is same per category (code).

Hi @AlyKnime

Attached another possible solution.

Hope this helps

20210504 Pikairos Sum of Rows with same value in a column.knwf (65.7 KB)

Ael

4 Likes

Nice job aworker :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Hi @aworker ,

I think this works! Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many thanks @AlyKnime for validating the solution and to @AlyKnime and @mehrdad_bgh for your kind comments :smiley: !

Best wishes,

Ael

3 Likes

hi @aworker

I have a problem in using moving aggregation node. I did use the same you have provided. Please see the image to see the error. Thanks!

Hi @AlyKnime

Would you mind please to upload the workflow I provided you with the data that is causing the problem? I’ll have a look at it and I’ll let you know what is going wrong.

Best,

Ael

2 Likes

hi @aworker I already fixed it. It is because of the “?” on the impact column :slight_smile: I changed the “?” values into “0” . thanks again!

1 Like

@AlyKnime great news :smiley: :+1: !

Best

Ael

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.