I’m looking for a way to validate table structures and have come across the Table Validator nodes but I’m not 100% sure how to use these nodes. If I have a column that needs to have a specific range of values, how can I specify what that range should be?
Does anybody have a usable example workflow on how to use these nodes?
In general this node works like this:
- You connect a table that is valid.
- You add the columns to the configuration and select options to check for existence, data type and min&max (this is what you need)
- You select what should be done in the case of failure: Node should fail or it should pass the data to the second output port (e.g. for error handling)
- You close the dialog with ok; settings are saved
- Now when you connect a different table to it and execute, it will check the table.
You can find an example of how this node works here.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.