Team Hub Functionality

Hi,

I was really excited to hear about new Team Hub product at the virtual conference yesterday and subscribed to see how it could fit into our org’s existing workstream. Big fan of it so far, but I have a few quick questions

1. Is there a way to enable “Save as” functionality? Both “Save as” buttons are disabled and I am only able to overwrite the existing workflow with the “Save” button
  2. Will the 50MB size limit for uploaded workflows be lifted?
  3. Where can we see the remaining capacity of the hub?

Best

1 Like

Hello there, thank you for asking and using the teams feature on the KNIME Community Hub!

1. I’m not sure I understand your first question correctly. If I’m using AP 4.6.3 and double click a workflow in the My-KNIME-Hub mountpoint, I see a ‘save as’ button but no disabled buttons. Could you explain a bit further? I also reached out to my colleagues.
  2. Yes it will be lifted if you use teams with the soon to be released Analytics Platform 4.7.
  3. We will keep adding more capabilities to teams, monitoring your current usage is high on the list!

Hope that helps!

1 Like

When I am in a workflow loaded from a Teams space in My-KNIME-Hub, clicking the “Save-as” button in the yellow warning banner or the save-as icon in the tool bar does nothing. The same action in a workflow loaded from a personal space in My-KNIME-Hub launches the window to select a new save location and file name.

Thank you, I just tested this with KNIME Analytics Platform 4.6.3 and can confirm the ‘save as’ button seems to have a problem there, sorry for that. However it is already working in the KNIME Analytics Platform 4.7 nightly. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

No worries! When will 4.7 launch? I’d like to roll the hub out to a few more members of the team, but don’t want them on a nightly build

1 Like

The “winter release” of KNIME Analytics Platform is usually on 6th of December :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is the current nightly build close enough to 4.7 to build stable workflows on?

Difficult to answer, while the stable release is very close, for the nightlies our disclaimer here on this page is what counts Nightly build downloads | KNIME

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.