the JavaScript-Conditional BoxPlot error no Whisker displayed

Dear KNIMErs

A couple of weeks ago, I did Box-Whisker-Plots using the JavaScript-Conditional BoxPlot which I really find great. If the node is reseted and reinitialised, then the Whiskers are gone and only the Box and the Outliers remain! The Datasets and Node Settings are the same! The screenshots are pasted are the right one with whiskers and the new one without whiskers respectively. Any Idea for me???

Greatings Sami

Dear KNIMErs

A couple of weeks ago, I did Box-Whisker-Plots using the JavaScript-Conditional BoxPlot which I really find great. If the node is reseted and reinitialised, then the Whiskers are gone and only the Box and the Outliers remain! The Datasets and Node Settings are the same! The screenshots are pasted are the right one with whiskers and the new one without whiskers respectively. Any Idea for me???

Greatings Sami

Hello sami elsabagh,

Did you just reset the node and then execute it again?

Could you please share the workflow you are working on?

Thank you,

Cheers,

Vincenzo

Hi Vincenzo,

I am attaching a workflow as example, the Example Dataset should be inside the "table creator". for any case I uploaded also the Excelsheet.

I appreciate your feedback.

Best regards

Sami

Hi Vincenzo,

the Problem is already localised, which is according to Alexander's assesment to be a bug which will be fixed by the next release. See the link.

Thanks a lot Sami

https://tech.knime.org/forum/knime-general/box-whisker-plots-javascript-probably-has-bug#comment-49149