Trying to implement a Jar-File generated by KNIME Compiled Model to Jar Writer into my application

Hi,

I wanna implement the output of the Compiled Model to Jar Writer-Node into  another application. The Output is a .Jar-File. To import it into my application  I have to specify the classes to be imported and the package in which the classes are lying.

Is it possible that the output of the node (MainModel and its helper classes) are not lying in any package. If yes, why isn't there a package ? How can I import the classes into the other application ? Since every Java-class has to lie in a package it's not possible to import without specifying the package name.

Thanks in advance,

coolroland1111

You can specify the package of the created classes in the dialog of the PMML Compiler node.

This works fine.Thanks for you quick reply.

I have a similiar question: I just created my own node in the Java SDK and after exporting it as 'Deployable plug-ins and fragments'  it is saved on disk as Java Archive. But again the .class file is unfortunally not in a package. Where can I find the option to define the package in which the .class file will be saved.

Thanks in advance

Öhm... You need to create packages in your Java project?!

Try PMML to Jar.

Hi,

I wanna implemetrnt the output of the Compiled Model to Jar Writer-Node into  another application. The Output is a .Jar-File. 

Where is the Jar Writer Node ? 

I try install from the knime contribuition,, but is not work.

Somebody helpe-me tto it ?

Regard´s,

Demetrius.