Unable to install Market Simulation and JChem extensions

When I try to install “Market Simulation nodes by Scientific Strategy for KNIME” from “KNIME Partner Extensoins” I get this error all the time:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=KNIMEProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Problems downloading artifact: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.scientificstrategy.community.features,4.0.0.v201906200729.
MD5 hash is not as expected.

And when I want to install “ChemAxon/Infocom JChem Extensions Feature” from “KNIME Partner Extensoins”, it says it cannot be installed because of the missing dependency but “ChemAxon/Infocom JChem Extensions” is not available at the update site.

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software being installed: ChemAxon/Infocom JChem Extensions Feature 4.0.0.v191500 (jp.co.infocom.cheminfo.jchem.feature.feature.group 4.0.0.v191500)
Missing requirement: ChemAxon/Infocom JChem Extensions 4.0.0.v191500 (jp.co.infocom.cheminfo.jchem 4.0.0.v191500) requires ‘bundle jp.co.infocom.cheminfo.jchemlib 19.15.0’ but it could not be found

The first issue with “Market Simulation nodes by Scientific Strategy for KNIME” is solved now.

The second issue still remains.

:blush:

The second issue should be fixed now also. Apologies for that. There is an inconsistency in the build system that we need to fix.

• Bernd
1 Like

Both issues are now solved.

Thank you.

:blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.