Unable to save workflow - Error InplaceSaveRunnable, InterruptedException, File Access Problems to one of the zip file. Please help!!

Hi all, I’m getting this error and am unable to save my workflow. :frowning:

ERROR InplaceSaveRunnable Could not save workflow to PageSpeed API - this exception will be re-thrown as an InterruptedException.
ERROR WorkflowEditor Could not save + workflow: File access problems: D:\Users\tyson.nakayama\knime-workspace\SEO\PageSpeed API\Parallel Chunk End (#3466)\port_1\data.zip
ERROR InplaceSaveRunnable Could not save workflow to PageSpeed API - this exception will be re-thrown as an InterruptedException.
ERROR WorkflowEditor Could not save + workflow: File access problems: D:\Users\tyson.nakayama\knime-workspace\SEO\PageSpeed API\Parallel Chunk End (#3466)\port_1\data.zip

When I go to the file, I get this from Windows. What should I do!!?? Please help!!

First you might have to reset the workflow. Then you could see if in fact you have the rights to access this area (User “tyson.nakayama”). And then if indeed you cannot save or access the worklow there have been several threads dealing with this sort of error:

https://forum.knime.com/search?q=save%20workflow%20%40mlauber71

Then in general. Since you seem to ask a lot of questions that deal with underlying logics and technical details behind KNIME (which is great) - you might read some technical manuals/explainations:

3 Likes

Hello @mlauber71,
YES, thank you!!! Resetting the entire workflow did allow me to save. Phew, I’m relieved, thank you so so much, @mlauber71.

Regarding “Since you seem to ask a lot of questions that deal with underlying logics and technical details behind KNIME (which is great) - you might read some technical manuals/explanations:”, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: yes, I’ve been watching many youtube videos and reading up on forums and documentations. I will read and study the suggested guide.

Thank you again @mlauber71 and the community for all the help.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.