Unble to Connect Google Analytics in China

Hi there,

I’m currently staying in China and able to use VPN to pull data from GA and SQL. But I am having issues running GA connection and SQL database with KNIME.

Google Analytics Connection:

1. Already created the Google API service account and set everything up on KNIME. Able to connect Google Authentication (API Key) Node, but when I tried to run the Google Analytics connection, the pop-up window shows “Could not connect to API”.

2. When I tried to run “Google Analytics Query”, it kept showing the following error message: Execution failed in Try-Catch block: connect timed out.

SQL database:

1. Able to run a query on Sequal Pro, but showing the following error message when I tried to run on KNIME " Execute failed: Selected JDBC driver does not support given JDBC url."

Would be really appreciated if anyone can help to look into this, thanks in advance!

On the Google Analytics topic: The specific Google API you want to use has to be enabled under ‘APIs’. Did you do that already?

Regarding the DB connection: How does the URL schema look like? Does it match the URL configured in DB Connector node?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.