update error

Hi Gents,

When updating my Knime 3.1.1 V201601291159 (Mac version), I encountered an error. I am copying the details of the error in the following:

"An error occurred while collecting items to be installed

session context was:(profile=KNIMEProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).

HTTP Server 'Service Unavailable': http://update.knime.org/community-contributions/trusted/3.1/knid=01-31f20690db89fbb0/features/de.mpicbg.tds.knime.scripting.groovy.feature_3.1.0.v201602120920.jar

HttpComponents connection error response code 503."

Could anybody has the same question and any solutions? Thanks very much

Bing

Hi Bing,

This seems to be a known eclipse bug. Can you try again and see if the problem still occurs?

Best,

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks very much for your feedback, and sorry for the belated reply.

I have tried update for four days, but got negative results only. Another thing may be worth of a mention is that, I tried version 3.1.1 on Win7 OS, and encounted the same problem as well. Don't know why.

Best,

Bing

Are you using a proxy or is your computer behind a firewall? It looks like a network component between your computer and our servers is blockind the request.

Hi thor,

I didn't use any proxy or worked behind a firewall. I am using Mac computer, and I guess I have no firewall.

Thanks anyway for your input!

Best,

Bing