URL manipulation

Hi @Raed,

to figure out the purpose/functionality of nodes there is node description which is available within KNIME Analytics Platform. I find it very useful. And then if you want to see a certain node in action you can look for a workflow example with it. For it you can use KNIME Hub. Additionally you can check this Learning section KNIME provides with lots of material, courses, videos and links. And last but not least you already found this Community Forum :wink:

Hope this helps!

Br,
Ivan

@ipazin
Dear ipazin I am grateful for your nice help, I will read the examples about the forum is a nice thing to discuss with nice people like you and Gavin_Attard to solve the development problems and get the better solution thanks alot dear ipazin.

best regards
Raed

1 Like

Hello @ipazin

i have the follwing workflow when i execute it everything goes well but if i reset it and try
to execute it again i get a mistake result ?

/URL_Loop_Export.knwf (12.7 KB)

Hi @Raed,

this happens because global variables you defined in Java Snippet (simple) stay true even after node is reset so you always end up in else branch which return URL as is. What are you trying to do with this workflow?

Br,
Ivan

Hi @ipazin

nice to get response from you again it is not necessary to write the URL if only one part
of it will be changed to get different data i mean one URL change one sign (char) here *
and then get different data with the next response.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.