User interface for selecting local files

Hi,

I am looking for a userinterface like a widget where the user can enter a local filepath. I konw it is possible with a simple “String widget”, but that is not really user friendly. Is there maybe an option where you can search the local PC and select the wanted File Source, like any other “open”, “load” or “import” function from any “normal” program?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings, David

Hi @DvdFrcK,

looking for Local File Browser Configuration node? Or maybe File Chooser Widget node?

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi ipazin,

Thanks! The Local File Browser Configuration is pretty close. Is there something like a Local File Browser Widget?

Greetings, David

Hi @DvdFrcK,

is workflow intended for WebPortal or there is another reason why Local File Browser Configuration node is not the right one?

Br,
Ivan

yes, I want to share it with diffenret people on different PCs and Drives. How I am going to share it is not decided jet.

Hi @DvdFrcK,

still not sure on your use case and way of working/sharing. Anyways maybe File Upload Widget can help?

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.