using flow variables to control generating different UI

I want to generate a different UI for users inputting some strings and using flow variables to control that.
Say I have 2 flow variables v1 and v2, v1 have 3 optional values, v2 have 2 optional values, I want to generate a UI base on the selection of v1 & v2.
How do I realize it? welcome your suggestion.

Hello @Hawk326040,

what exactly do you mean by “different UI”? For choosing flow variable value I would use Single Selection Configuration (or Widget) node in a Component. (You need one node for each flow variable.) It will output chosen value as a flow variable which you can later use to control/customize your flow/views.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi ipazin,
Let me explain more.
v1 options: a, b, c
v2 options: d, e
use merge variable node to get the selection of v1 and v2 and encapsulate them in a component. So the combination of v1 and v2 will be [ad, ae, bd, be, cd,ce], different combinations produce different UI (for user input something).

Hello @Hawk326040,

have you taken a look at node I suggested in my first reply? If you put 2 of those inside Component user is able to select flow variable values from Component’s configuration menu and then you’ll have selected values as flow variables inside it automatically.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.