Value Filter QuickForm After Row Splitter Doesn't Work

I am wondering if this is a bug or if I'm just going about it the wrong way.

I have a table with a binary "Include" column.  I use a Row Splitter (tried Java Snippet Row Splitter as well) to send the 1 values to the top port and the 0 values to the bottom port.

I then want a user to select which items they would like to keep from each list using a Value Filter QuickForm. The problem is that the quickform has all of the values from before the splitter and not just the values coming out of their respective port.

Does anyone know if this is possible or if there is a different way to get to the same result?

Thanks

Example

Change Include values from this

Field Include
Name 0
Age 0
Gender 1
City 0
Phone 1
blah 1

To this

Field Include
Name 1
Age 1
Gender 1
City 0
Phone 0
blah 0

OK, for anyone who might need to do something like this I figured out a solution.

I added a row count column to my table and then pivoted my table on the Include field with group option of my row count.  This gave me an Include and Exclude column (after rename) that I used a column splitter on to send to my respective Value Filter QuickForms.

Note: grouping by the row count in the pivot ensures that every value is kept from the original list but results in a sparse matrix.  But, the Value Filter QuickForm automatically removed empty values resulting in a clean pick list.

Cheers!

Troy