Variable Condition Loop End Duplicated ID error

Hi,

I need to run a couple of model submissions at the same time, they might be finished at a different time. Therefore, I used the Variable Condition Loop End to pull model status from the server, keeping refreshing it until all models are finished. When I ran this node, the first time it ran through but didnt keep looping, the light turns yellow.
If I click execute again, it always returns an error.

Does anyone know how to fix the Duplicated ID error in Variable Condition Loop End?

Thanks

Hi @karen2180 and welcome to KNIME Community Forum,

Please provide a screenshot of the last node output (the output which goes to the loop end).

:blush:

Hi there @karen2180,

welcome to KNIME Community!

Are you maybe using Interval Loop Start node to start a loop? Also do you have multiple loops?

Br,
Ivan

Thanks for the reply. the table input for loop end is as below.

And this is the flow variable input

Hi Ipazin,

I am using a Generic loop start. There are loops ended before this loop, but no other loops within this loop.

Hi there @karen2180,

sry for a delay on this one. The second output port from Variable Condition Loop End node takes value from currentIteration variable to build Row ID value. Now when this value doesn’t change (not sure why it doesn’t change in your workflow) node fails as Row ID value has to be unique.

Anyways there is already a ticket for this one and hopefully will be taken care of soon.

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.