Webportal Error opening workflows

Hi Knimers,

I am trying to open a workflow on the Webportal but I am getting an Error message.

Please see below. Does anyone know what is wrong with the workflow?

I am looking forward to a reply,

Cheers,

Errors loading workflow 'WebPortal Data Mining': Status: Error: WebPortal Data Mining 17 loaded with errors
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 14 into workflow, skipping it: com/knime/reporting/nodes/dataset/ImageExportEnum
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 23 into workflow, skipping it: org/jfree/chart/ChartTheme
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 24 into workflow, skipping it: com/knime/reporting/nodes/dataset/ImageExportEnum
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 26 into workflow, skipping it: org/knime/js/base/node/quickform/QuickFormRepresentationImpl
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 28 into workflow, skipping it: org/knime/js/base/node/quickform/QuickFormRepresentationImpl
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 29 into workflow, skipping it: org/knime/js/base/node/quickform/QuickFormRepresentationImpl
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 30 into workflow, skipping it: org/knime/js/base/node/quickform/QuickFormRepresentationImpl
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 31 into workflow, skipping it: org/knime/js/core/JavaScriptViewCreator
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 35 into workflow, skipping it: org/knime/js/core/JavaScriptViewCreator

It looks like the executor is in a bad state. Did you recently update the executor without restarting it?

No. any idea what might be the problem?