Weka Predictor ERROR

Hello:

I need Help.

This is second time that I ask for some help!

I am trying to do a predict model for a car´s price. I am using in Weka M5P(3.7)  and REPTree(3.7) but when I connect Weka Predictor(3.7) the following mesage appears: 

"Execute failed: org.knime.core.data.container.DataContainerException: Runtime class of object "1.192875E7" (index 0) in row "Row1" is DoubleCell and does not comply with its supposed superclass IntCell"

This is the first time that I have this kind of problem, before I was woking with a preview version of KNIME and it was all ok. 

I need to fix this problem, can someone help me???

That is show in console:

ERROR Weka Predictor (3.7) 0:13       Execute failed: org.knime.core.data.container.DataContainerException: Runtime class of object "8171821.526817113" (index 0) in row "1" is DoubleCell and does not comply with its supposed superclass IntCell

Thanks

Gabriel

This problem happended to me, when the data types for columns in the training data differ from the data to predict (in your case, the learner was obviously trained with an IntValue, but the prediction data had a DoubleValue).

Making your row types of the prediction data identical to the training data should solve that problem.