Closely related to the previous issue:
- Start with an absolutely basic NumberFormatter.
- Run the AP in the debugger.
- Put a breakpoint on the first line in validateSettings.
- Create a workflow with this node, and edit the config.
- Change the number format to anything, say
- Hit Apply or OK.
- The debugger breaks. Inspect the value of
- The number format has the old value
%.03fnot the new value
- Now do the same but hit Apply twice, resuming in the debugger each time. The second time round, the value is updated to the new value.
How am I supposed to write code to validate settings before saving them, if all I can see is the old value before it updates??? I can’t find anything to explain how to do that.